Inspired by two of my sisters who recently started, er, "blogging"... I figured I'd give it a shot. Maybe it'll inspire me to become better, uh... improve my writing skills, and break up the monotony of Facebook. Besides sometimes I just want to rant but I don't want to annoy my facebook friends.
There will be no structure to this, no topic, nor any kind of format or frequency. So don't come here expecting anything in particular. If you like stuff that I don't then that's fine, but go like it somewhere else.
Sometimes I am very not creative. Hence the title of this blog. It wanted a title. I couldn't think of anything good. Boom! Stupid title that will probably never change.
Well, that was boring.
This is the most recent picture of me. My wonderful sister and brother-in-law took me out for dinner on my birthday to sushi! Simply delicious. I have to say I couldn't have asked for a better family. Oh, and I also received this gift from said wonderful family:
They know me well. I'm two-thirds of the way through book one. I had become bored of the current books I'm reading: The Gripping Hand and Anethem. I will pick them back up later, but it's nice to get away from the hardcore science fiction and again enjoy some childish nonsense for a change. Though many of the strips I am reading have a much deeper meaning I never understood as a child.
Yes, I have a mustache. I've never really done one before so I thought I'd give it a try. Especially after seeing this picture:
I told my sister "As soon as I saw this I started growing out my mustache!" I don't like the way the current world has put the word "molester" with "mustache" along with other bad connotations. I also don't like how "Twilight" came out and suddenly every girl ever wants a hairless and essentially homosexual boyfriend. Men have hair, fix things, and are classy, not the other way around.
Well, time to wrap this up.
Goodbye



No comments:
Post a Comment