Just an update:
I've been dealing with a lot as of late. Namely work and this having to move business.
Work: I am under appreciated and taken advantage of. It's difficult to find the motivation to take pride in my work and to continue to strive to do it well when nobody cares and when they think that your efficiency is just an excuse to double your workload. I somehow manage to scrape it together and get myself caught up at the end of every week and I can still say I'm the best at what I do in this company. I don't mean that all prideful and egotistical but the evidence is there.
Having to move: A big mess summed into one line. I've got 2 potential residents and continue to search for more and I am confident I will survive the debacle.
I got 105.9 Miles to the Gallon when I filled up my bike this morning. As much as I want a nicer, faster, cooler, awesomer bike I can't bring myself to turn my back on this little Hyo. It's crazy and I love it.
I also recovered the seats with new vinyl a couple weeks ago and blew myself away at how awesome I am again.
I have a masterful idea for my next post, however I must do research and prepare accordingly. So fret not for I will return.
Pew!

No comments:
Post a Comment