I am not generally a depressed person. I usually can find the bright side of just about any situation. Since I am a walking disaster, the king of bad luck, and living proof of the truth in Murphy's law, "What can go wrong will go wrong." I usually pull through just fine because I am not prone to letting anything stop me. However this makes fate very angry and she has recently pulled a new one out of her bag of dirty tricks that I honestly cannot see myself getting through.
Normally your own decisions dictate the consequenses you have to deal with. One can steer their life in whatever direction they wish and if a mistake is made you can only blame yourself, get over it, and move on. Sometimes the decisions of others directly effect your life and you have no control over the consequenses that are thrust upon you. It happens, we're all human, we make mistakes. Thats what forgiveness and compassion are for.
Having good freinds and family makes it easy to forget that greed, lazyness, and selfishness are what drive some people. Hook that up with decisions that directly effect others and bad luck in general and you quikly get a nightmare playing out befor you that you cannot wake up from.
Bad luck and rotten people who make selfish choices that directly effect me has me between hell and a hard place. I have litterally done eveything in my power to solve the situation with no success and the game is drawing to a close.
Its not over yet, there is still one more roll of the dice and it is not my turn. I can't throw in the towel, its too late for that. I did everything I could to keep all of my eggs out of the same basket but fate and luck had a different plan. Luck gets to decide what the dice roll and fate gets to decide what the space says that you land on and they have formed a secret alliance because they cant win on their own. I see two endings: one seems impossible and one seems innevitable.
I can't help referencing The Matrix in this post but some of the ideas in that series are completely relevant. Also I am typing this on my PSVita and it is not easy, pisses me off, and has no spell check. Nevertheless I feel I effectively described my feelings on the current issue I am having without pointing fingers, maintaining anonymity, and keeping the subject recondite.
Update: It seems things may be moving into my favor. For once. Finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment