I took some trash out today and there was this girl trying to throw a mattress in the dumpster. I just KNEW she was going to ask me for my help because she was maybe 100 lbs and the mattress was a king size.
"Hey, can you help me with this?"
"I don't think you're supposed to do that."
"I've seen mattresses in here before."
"Right. I still don't think you're supposed to throw them away like that."
and I walked away. I'm not about to be part of your miscreant business!
What if she didn't even live here and drove around until she found an empty dumpster? Her truck was backed up to the dumpster like she just drove in!
I went to my girlfriend's apartment yesterday and I saw a man toss his trash bag on the ground with a heap of other trash because there were several HUGE mattresses in the freaking dumpster! What is wrong with people? Does laziness breed laziness?
What a crock.
No comments:
Post a Comment